How to make a fondant woman figure lying down tutorial
Sugar paste figures | How to make a fondant person lying down | Cake decorating figurines
Today in Ovaniz we will teach you how to make a fondant person lying down , Sugar paste figures
For this tutorial we will need:
60 gr of skin color fondant, 80 of any color fondant (you can use some left over colors as it is going to be covered), 10 grams of white fondant, 5 grams of grey fondant and Ovaniz fondant icing tools
You can also watch this tutorial on a video….
1. Sugar paste figures tutorial – step 1:
Take 55 grams of skin colored fondant and roll it between your hands to a long rope approx. 25 cm. and make it thinner at the ends and fold it for half.
2. How to make a fondant person lying down tutorial – step 2:
Pinch a knee and shape a knee in the middle of the leg.
3. Sugar paste figures tutorial – step 3:
To make the feet pinch out the legs at the end and shape a foot on both legs.
4. How to make a fondant person lying down tutorial – step 4:
Put the legs on the side, fold the upper leg and place over the other.
5. Sugar paste figures tutorial – step 5:
5. Take 80 gram of any color fondant and shape it in to a sort of half guitar shape.
6. How to make a fondant person lying down tutorial – step 6:
Take 2 small balls of fondant to make the chest, use the dresden tool to help you attach and shape them.
6. Sugar paste figures tutorial – step 6:
7. For the neck use a small piece of skin colored and attach it to the upper body.
8. How to make a fondant person lying down tutorial – step 8:
Cut of the excess from the waste line and attach it to the legs.
9. Roll out the white fondant to 2-3 milometers thick. Cut out a rectangle and a neck line and wrap the shirt around the body.
10. For the fondant skirt roll out the grey fondant same as the shirt cut out a rectangle, create folds using a brush handle or your finger and attach it to the body.
11. To hide the seam cut out a thin line of grey fondant and make a belt.
12. For the arms we will use the white fondant , roll it in between your hands in to a long rope approximately 14 cm, and then cut in half and shape in to an arm.
13. Attach the arms to the body using a bit of water.
14. Make hands using the rest of the skin colored fondant and attach to the arms.
Before attaching the head let the figure dry for at least 24 hours.
So there we go we have fondant person lying down, The tutorial of How to make a fondant person lying down is also available at out youtube channel.
See you at the next ovaniz tutorial, stay sweet.